This is one of my go-to quick & delicious Summertime recipes
For this recipe, you will need:
- fresh Garlic Ciabatta Bread, sliced into 1″ pieces
- 8.5 oz jar of Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes w. Herbs, drained
- Oil from drained jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella ball
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Drain jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes into small bowl & whisk in Dijon Mustard until well combined, set aside
- Slice Ciabatta Bread, set aside
- Slice Mozzarella, slice into quarters length-wise
- To assemble, spread dressing on both slices of bread, place 2-3 slices of mozzarella & layer with 2 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Wrap assembled sandwiches tightly with plastic wrap & place on baking sheet
- Place another baking sheet on top of sandwiches & press firmly for 1-2 minutes
- Put baking sheets in refrigerator & weigh down with a heavy casserole dish or pot (I use my dutch oven)
- Allow sandwiches to set for 1-2 hours
- Unwrap sandwiches & serve with a side salad!
**You can also use a Panini Press to make this a hot sandwich!
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try! If you do, let me know in the comments!
Until next time,