Current Beauty Favs! (& a dupe included)
Six of my beauty favorites & products to help you travel with ease & in style!
My Beauty Favs:
- Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish : I spray & massage this on my roots after I dry my hair. It doesn’t leave a white film & adds volume that I definitely need!
I get mine at my local Salon in travel size, but you can also find it here!
My dupe for this would be the Garnier Texture Tease which you can find in hair product aisles at your local store or here!
- Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara : This is my absolute favorite waterproof mascara! It’s perfect for pool & beach days and for hot days when the sweating just gets out of control! I highly recommend removing it with an eye-sensitive wipe to avoid pulling your lashes out. Also, I’m a sucker for beautiful packaging 🙂
I purchased mine on Amazon using a 25% coupon (STEAL!). Right now it’s not available, but I’m sure you can find it in beauty sections at the store or check back on Amazon to see if it goes back in stock!
- Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes : I have super sensitive skin & every facial wipe I’ve tried has caused some sort of skin reaction. This one hasn’t! I use them after a day at the pool or beach. It leaves my skin soft, bright & helps remove daily makeup & sunscreen. They also have a ton of different beauty products…I’m looking forward to trying out their masks & Detoxifying Charcoal Wipes. Along with facial products, they carry categories for body, hair, lip, & baby!
I found mine at my local Big Y, but there are several stores that carry this brand!
- L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara : Lately, this is my go-to mascara! I have naturally long lashes & with the thin wand, I am able to shape my lashes without them clumping. I am often asked where I get my lash extensions done (yeah right, expensive much?!) If you are going for a dramatic night-time look, you can add another layer to the base of your lash line!
I purchased mine on Amazon here! (seeing a trend here?!)
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer : This concealer is great for brightening under-eyes & blends really well. For best results (especially in the summer), set with a translucent powder to avoid creasing.
I purchased mine on Amazon with a coupon!
- Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaner With Suction Cup Washing Scrubber Board : Cleaning face brushes, beauty blenders, eye brushes, etc. is essential for keeping your skin clear. I love this Scrubber because it attaches to side of your sink & it scrubs away the grime easily with mild soap & water. Dirty brushes & blenders can build up bad bacteria that can cause breakouts.
There are several types of scrubber boards that work great. You can find them on Amazon, at TJ Maxx, Ulta, etc!
Fav Beauty Cases for Travel
Stella & Dot Hang On Travel Case in Navy Ikat
This pattern is currently not available on Stella & Dot, but I did find it on Polyvore where you can put in your email for a notification when it is back in stock! This is wonderful for trips….tons of storage for makeup, toiletries, etc. You can hang in on the towel rack & it folds up to take up less room in your carry on! I always pack toiletries & extra items in case dun dun dun, your luggage gets lost!
Aztec Cosmetic/Toiletry Pouch
This print is not in stock anymore, but have no fear they are always coming out with cute patterns & you can find the current ones here! I keep all my makeup, etc. in this pouch & it fits EVERY one of my essentials. It fits in my medium size purse & carry on. It’s also amazing for travel to keep everything together in case you need to take items out at the airport security check.
Getaway (Carry-On) Bag
When my husband & I went on our honeymoon to Italy & Greece (AH, take me back!), this bag was a lifesaver. I fit everything I needed to carry on the plane and we were able to use ONE shared suitcase for 2 weeks of vacation! I also love that it has the feature to snap down on the sides for a more casual look when site-seeing (it did fit my Nikon too!) I used the front pocket to make my passport/SSC/ID easily accessible with the help of the Vera Bradley Passport Travel Companion gifted to me by my beautiful sister!
I always wear a scarf on the plane (which doubles as a swim sarong wrap, WIN WIN!) Stella & Dot always has me swooning over their scarves!
I hope this helps you with your beauty product shopping & travel needs. If you want me to put together some tips & tricks for travel packing, etc. let me know in the comments below! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @happystarts_athome and on Pinterest @manda_hsah
Have a terrific Tuesday!
** This Post was NOT SPONSORED by any of the beauty products listed or by Stella & Dot. All opinions are my own 🙂 **