a dairy & refined sugar free, delicious granola
Raise your hand if you love Granola! I’m always on the hunt for Granola that isn’t packed with sugars & other unhealthy ingredients. I decided to make it homemade & it came out great! My kids loved it on top of their yogurt & I enjoy it with some fruit & cashew milk! Whatever you decide to sprinkle this Granola on, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
-3 c. old-fashioned oats
-3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
-1/2 tsp. sea salt
-1/2 c. natural nut butter (I used Smucker’s Natural Creamy Peanut Butter)
-1/2 c. pure maple syrup
-3/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325º & grease a large baking sheet with coconut oil
2. Combine oats, cinnamon, & salt in a large mixing bowl
3. Melt peanut butter in microwave for 40 seconds (10 second intervals & stir if needed). Add maple syrup & vanilla, mix
4. Add “wet” ingredients to the “dry” & mix until well combined
5. Spread granola on baking sheet & pat down with a spatula
6. Bake 20 minutes or until granola is golden brown
7. Cool completely, break apart, & Enjoy!
*Store in a tightly-sealed container (I use a mason jar)
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try! You can add almonds, cashews, raisins, chocolate chunks, craisins, etc!