- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1/4 c. ground flax seed
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. almond butter
- 1/3 c. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 c. raisins
- Preheat oven to 325º & line a baking sheet w. parchment or a silicone mat.
- In a mixer* w. a paddle attachment, combine all ingredients (except the raisins), mixing until well incorporated.*
- Using a spatula, spread & pat down mix onto prepared baking sheet.
- Top w. raisins & gently pat them down w. spatula.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.*
- Let cool, break apart, & ENJOY!
*If you are mixing this by hand, I suggest melting the almond butter a bit
*Note: the mix should stick together
*Watch the granola during the last 5 minutes to avoid burning
I made my kids a yogurt parfait with this granola & their favorite berries…it was a huge hit! This also tastes delicious as a topping on coconut yogurt, froYo, & (dairy-free) ice cream!
I hope you give this recipe a try & thank you for stopping by!